- Supply voltage: 3.6 V
- Current Consumption: 600 uA
- Protection circuit: 200 mA
- Connectors: SMA Antenna
- Delay on power: 15 sec
- Settings: Can be configured from the software
- Operating conditions: -20 ° to + 100 ° C
- Dimensions: 2100mm x 270mm x 38mm
- Flammability class UL 94: V0
- Connection: wired / wireless 2.4GHz
- Mechanical resistance and vibration IEC 6826 and IEC 6827 Mechanical: 3g, halfsine 11 ms, 18 shocks Vibrations: 0.5 mm pp, 10 to 60 Hz
- Degree of protection: IEC IP67
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4
Poll KSK-I03 is designed to measure the temperature inside the compost composting pile in both indoor and outdoor applications.
The measuring probe lance is in the form of a length of 2000 mm and includes the three temperature sensors:
- on the tip of the lance
- at a distance of 750 mm from the tip and
- at a distance of 500 mm from the end of the lance
The lance tip has a rounded head, so when pushing into the pile it does not poke through encountered "in the way" compost components. The probe in wireless version is powered by a battery. Measurements and data are transmitted, depending on the version of the device, by wire or wireless.
Technical specification of the product
Lances KSK-I03 are used in the composting plant in the city dump garbage in Katowice. More about the sample implementation can be found under Case Studies.
Interested? We'll call you within 60 minutes!
Please enter your contact phone below, and see how much we care about efficient customer service. We will contact you within an hour on every working day!
By sending this form you agree to the processing of personal data given by KSK Sp. o.o. for the purpose of filing a contact and delivery of KSK Sp. o.o. commercial information electronically via e-mail.