- Power supply: 24VDC
- Current consumption: 500 mA
- Protection circuit: 2A
- CAN bus or 4-20mA interface
- Delay on power: 60 sec
- Sleep mode and software calibration for CAN bus interface
- Operating conditions: -20 ° to + 100 ° C (-20 ° to + 70 ° C housing electronics); 0.1 to 100% O2
- Degree of protection: IEC IP67 (housing electronics), relative humidity sensor element 99%
- Mechanical resistance and vibration IEC 6826 and IEC 6827
- Mechanical: 3g, halsine 11 ms, 18 shocks Vibrations: 0.5 mm pp, 10 to 60 Hz
The measuring probe is in the form of the lance (KSK-I01a) with a length of 2000 mm and includes a single oxygen sensor at the tip of the lance pushed in compost. The lance tip has a rounded head, so as pushed in, it does not poke through compost components. Oxygen sensor implemented on the basis of ZrO2.
The device also available mounted on a ventilation duct compost pile (KSK-I01b.) The sensor mounted in this version using the threaded flange M18x1.5.
Technical specification of the product
Interested? We'll call you within 60 minutes!
Please enter your contact phone below, and see how much we care about efficient customer service. We will contact you within an hour on every working day!
By sending this form you agree to the processing of personal data given by KSK Sp. o.o. for the purpose of filing a contact and delivery of KSK Sp. o.o. commercial information electronically via e-mail.